Lapua Seeks Rimfire Performance Center Manager
We are seeking candidates for a new Rimfire Performance Center Manager. The position will manage all aspects of the operation for the Lapua Rimfire Performance Center, located at the Cardinal Shooting Center in Marengo, OH. The Lapua Rimfire Test Center offers competitive shooters and consumers alike the opportunity to test-fire and match individual lots of Lapua premium ammunition to their target rifles and pistols.
• Promote the Lapua Rimfire Performance Center with support from the Lapua Marketing team
• Manage inbound and outbound shipments of test firearms
• Schedule customer appointments for live testing at the facility
• Provide customer support with incoming service calls, emails, and technical inquiries
• Perform ammunition tests with customer platforms and interpret test results
• Maintain the safety, functionality, and cleanliness of the Lapua Test Center
Requirements, Education and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Competitive shooting experience
• Mechanical aptitude
The Marengo, OH Lapua Rimfire Performance Center opened in the Fall of 2019 and is patterned after the world-renowned Lapua Test Center in Germany. Both the Marengo, OH and Mesa, AZ locations provide shooters the opportunity to test various types and multiple lots of Lapua rimfire ammunition in their firearms under tightly controlled conditions. Both U.S. facilities are fully instrumented with state-of-the-art Meyton electronic targeting systems and offer the unique ability to test ammunition at both 50 and 100 meters simultaneously.
Qualified individuals may apply online at Nammo Careers.